Are you looking for easy ways to keep connected with you child for the summer?
Set up a creative space in your home with a small table
- Use a large tray to share common materials
- Recycle tin cans & styroform trays to hold brushes & paint
- Label all supply containers for markers & crayons & more
Why should I do all this for my child ? Is this really good for us? Here are a few good reasons to join in for some too.
- Your child will just luv ya more & enjoy the process of designing their own projects.
- It's true that self -directed art projects encourage confidence and critical thinking skills.
- You''ll be so proud of your masterpieces & will enjoy sharing the fun with other families.
How do you model habits of creative thinking to your child?
Art journaling is a great place to start by setting a goal of two pages a day to boost & nuture your creative spirit.
The objective of these challenges is to enable children to explore a material’s potential, build creative confidence, encourage invention, and envision new purposes for common objects…. skills that are at the heart of innovation.